Osprey Free Charge Offer | Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is only valid for charging at an Osprey Charging Network (“Osprey”) chargepoint between 10am on the 9th of September 2021 and 23.59pm on the 31st of December 2021.
2. This offer is valid for ONE (1) free charge at an Osprey chargepoint.
3. To claim this offer you must have provided your email address via the Osprey Free Charge Offer web form at Fully Charged OUTSIDE, 3-5th September 2021.
4. Only EV charging activated using the Osprey Charging app will qualify for this offer. All other payment methods will be charged at the standard rates.
5. An Osprey Charging app account must be set up by 23.59 on the 8th September 2021 for the offer to be activated. The email address associated with the Osprey Charging appaccount must match the one provided at Fully Charged OUTSIDE.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. To be eligible for this offer you must be a UK resident aged 18 or over.
8. Employees of Osprey and their immediate families are not eligible to take part in this offer.
9. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Promoter is Osprey Charging Network Ltd, Camburgh House, 27 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3DN.
11. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
12. By setting up an Osprey customer account you agree to Osprey contacting you with any relevant information about the offer and your account. We will not send you marketing information unless you have opted into this.
13. Osprey reserves the right to amend the terms of, or cancel, this offer at any time.