Osprey Charging for EV Drivers
- Chargers are always located in safe, well-lit places with nearby amenities.
- Contactless payment is standard on every charger.
- Simple PAYG tariff (40p/kWh) with no connection or transaction fees.
- Rapid charging connectors to fit all cars on the market.
- Simple, intuitive touch screen and tidy, locking cables.
- No membership required, minimum spend or extra fees.
- 24/7 driver helpline: 03300 101 757
- Powered by 100% renewable electricity.
- Find us with live availability on the Osprey App
Osprey Rapid Chargers
We offer a number of ways to pay for charging your electric vehicle at our chargepoints with no connection or transaction fees.
You can pay for your charging session using contactless payment via credit or debit card, ApplePay or Android Pay. Request a receipt here.
Find and navigate to Osprey chargepoints, start and stop sessions, view live status during your session, see charge history, and download VAT receipts.
We accept a number of third party payments and RFID cards including Allstar One Electric Card, Mina Chargepass, Octopus Electric Juice Network, ZapPay, NewMotion, Plugsurfing and many more.